Wednesday, February 27, 2013

Rock On

Day 12

Today they finally took the blue light away so I can use my new guitar blanket and get some sleep.  I have been packing away the 7.5 cc feedings and they will continue to increase the amount by 1.5 cc each day.



My parents thought they were getting too good at changing my diaper so I decided to see how they would handle a little extra poop in the middle of the process.  The nurse says I poop more than any other baby she knows.  I get that from my daddy.

I have had a few Brady's today which is when I don't breathe and my heart rate drops.  I'm only 12 days old so sometimes I forget.  This really freaks out my parents, but I recover quickly when the nurses nudge me or give me more oxygen.



15 more grams and I will be a 2 pounder.  I was so excited when my parents came to visit in the evening that I couldn't hold still.  I was stretching my arms and legs and even pushing my whole body up.  The nurse said that was a good sign but that I wouldn't gain any weight if I continued to do aerobics.  I just wanted Mommy and Daddy to see how strong I am.

No comments:

Post a Comment