Tuesday, March 19, 2013

D-sat Disco

Day 32

I have a new game that I play with the nurses.  It's called the D-sat Disco.  I can get the nurses to dance into my room anytime I want.  All I have to do is let my oxygen saturation drop and they will glide over from the nurses station.  The minute they step next to my bed I bring my saturation back up and they turn around and waltz back out the door.  Round and round we went all day long.




I had a Brady episode last night that was bad enough that the nurse had to stimulate me to bring my heart rate back up.  I wasn't very hungry through the night and had 3-4 cc of breast milk left over at a few of my feedings.  They have decided to slow down my feedings to help with reflux.  Now it is spread over 2 hours so I don't have as much milk in my tummy at one time.  The doctor has also increased the amount of caffeine that I get each night since I am a little bigger now.  All those months of Mom not drinking coffee and they actually give me caffeine.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment