Saturday, March 9, 2013

1, 2, 3...Happy Birthday to Me

Day 22

Grandma and Grandpa's oldest friends Tepa and Randall came to celebrate my 3 week birthday with me today.  Grandma made me a new Winnie the Pooh incubator blanket.  Instead of cake I am going to get 6 cc of breast milk.  It feels like a lot after 6 days of only 2 cc.



My oxygen saturation was in the low 30's today and I am doing so well on the Bubble CPAP that they are lowing the amount of pressure from 7 to 6.  I haven't gone number 2 for awhile but that is to be expected with the trophic feeds and lasix (a diuretic to draw fluid away from my lungs).  I gained a little weight and am up to 2 pounds 5 ounces!

1 comment:

  1. Happy Birthday Little Man! I can't wait to meet you! Thank you Nettie for the updates. Love them and think of you always

    ReplyDelete