Tuesday, March 26, 2013

Kisses from Houdini

Day 39

Mom and Dad get a kick out of the faces I make when I sleep.  Today I was blowing them kisses.  Sometimes I pull out my feeding tube, so the nurses have to tape it to my chin.  It's amazing how much trouble I can get into.  Just wait till I start walking.


I have been tolerating the pressure of 5 and stayed between 21-25% oxygen which is really good.  They have increased my feedings to 22 cc.  Mom told me she spent the day putting curtains up in my room.  She said the dogs were helping and trying to sneak off with my stuffed animals.  

I think I would be a good magician because I am good at escape tricks.  First the womb and now my nest.  No matter how much the nurses tuck in my legs (extra straps and all), one always ends up like this.


No comments:

Post a Comment