Sunday, March 17, 2013

Little Leprechuan

Day 30

Today is St. Patrick's Day.  I was expecting green milk, but instead I got a green blanket.  Today is also my cousin Miles' 7th birthday.  I can't wait to get out of here to play with him, Mason, and my other cousin that is on the way.  Grandma and Grandpa Thurman's house is going to be so fun (and very loud) with 4 boys running around during the Holidays.


The nurses are having trouble keeping my incubator a good temperature because I am so hot.  I can't help it.  Have you seen how handsome my Daddy is?  They have turned off the heat in the incubator and just have it on air mode, so a nurse dressed me up in this outfit.  Mom and Dad were so surprised to see me in clothes for the first time.


I was measured at night.  I have grown a full inch from 13.5 to 14.5.  My head grew from 9 to 9.8 inches.  Check out how big my foot is.

No comments:

Post a Comment