Thursday, March 7, 2013

GO, santiaGO, GO!

Day 20

I am having a good day today and am in the high 30s with my oxygen saturation.  I really want to get back in the mid 20s where I was last week, but at least I am not in the 40s and 50s anymore.  The nurse said my murmur is between a 1 and 2 on a 1 - 6 scale (6 being the worst).  When the PDA opened back up the murmur was at a 3.

Mom and I hung out most of the afternoon.  We stared at each other for a long time.  She couldn't believe how long I could keep my eyes open.  I am a pretty curious little guy.

5 comments:

  1. oh my word, he is just gorgeous! praying for you, Santiago! you're going to do amazing things!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Evie and I kept cooing over how sweet Santiago is here. What amazing eyes!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Precious!!! He's so alert!! Love all your updates on this sweet little guy! Thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Neta;
    We are thinking about you all the time. Would love to talk to you sometime, but never sure when is a good time. Please let me know. Blake thinks about you, Erwin, and Santiago often as well and wanted me to tell you that.
    Love,
    Lindy

    ReplyDelete
  5. What beautiful eyes! You are gonna be a heartbreaker Santiago!!

    ReplyDelete